“How to get back deleted pictures”. This is a common query among most of the android phone and computer users and so they always googling for a way to get back deleted pictures. Sometimes, it happens that you accidentally lost pictures from your android phone or personal computer or may be your child somehow got his grubby hands on your screen and delete all photos from gallery and hence you googling for how to get deleted pictures back in your device.
If you are among those who remain frustrated regarding loss of pictures from your android or iPhone device then it’s time to get rid of frustration because there is a way to get deleted pictures back from phone. What all you need is to follow some simple steps and you’ll get back deleted pictures from your phone or computer.
In this article we’re going to share a complete guide for queries like:-
- how to get back deleted pictures
- how to get back deleted photos
- how to get back a deleted picture
- how to get deleted pictures back
- is there a way to get back deleted pictures in android phone
- how can i get back deleted pictures from my phone
- how to get pictures back that you deleted
- how to get back deleted pictures on iPhone
- how to get back deleted pictures from computer
- how to get back deleted pictures on galaxy s5 (Samsung)
Either you have a laptop, computer, android phone or iPhone you can easily get back deleted photos using our tricks on how to get back deleted pictures. The ways on how to get back a deleted picture on phone and computer is not same and hence we have separately mentioned the tricks s that you can easily recover deleted pictures or photos from your android phone, iPhone or computer.
How to get back deleted pictures on android
Is there a way to get back deleted pictures on android phone? I think the query may be same for every android user when they accidentally deleted their important photos on android phone. Don’t worry about that, you can still get back deleted pictures from your phone using the following trick.
[Steps to recover lost photos on android
If you are looking to get picture back that you deleted on your android phone then you need to perform following steps.
- First of all you need to download a program on your PC or laptop called Dr. Fone for android by Wondershare. This is a free program.
- In next step, you need to install the program, launch it and register. For this you’ll see the screen as:
- Now connect your android phone with PC using a USB cable. Enable USB debugging enabled on your android phone.
- In next step, go to the setting option and there you’ll see developer option at bottom of the page. There you’will see a notification saying that USB debugging is being opened.
- Once Dr. Fone for android has made a proper connection with your smartphone, you will now have an option to select from the following categories of deleted data or files. You are only go for the way to get deleted pictures back from phone however you can tick as many as you like.
- In the next step, you’ll ask to scan for deleted files. If you want get back deleted pictures fast then you need to accept the RSA key promt on your android phone so that the connection between the two devices remain secure.
- One this step over, Dr. Fone will automatically analyze your phone and reboot it. Don’t mind any message between the rebooting process, just ignore the unwanted messages and notifications from your computer. Permit every prompts for Dr. Fone when requested.
- Once, Dr. Fone finished your phone’s analysis, you’ll see the scan results where your deleted pictures also appears. Search for the pictures that your want to get back and then click on recover option.
Now, you have all done with “how to get back deleted pictures on android” and hopefully learned an useful tutorial. Now you can help any of your friend to get back deleted photos in future.
This is the way to get back deleted pictures from your android phone but how can i get back deleted pictures on computer. Don’t worry for that as you can also get back your deleted pictures on PC by performing few simple steps:-
- Windows always temporarily store deleted files in Recycle Bin so first of all check your recycle bin folder and search for the deleted picture you want to get back.
- If you don’t find your deleted picture in recycle bin then you can use your back up to get back deleted pictures on PC. If you back up your hard drive on regular basis then your deleted files will probably preserved there and in this way you can get back deleted pictures on PC.
Besides these you can use file recovery software to get deleted pictures back to your computer. Even those pictures which is no longer in the recycle bin may still exists. Windows doesn’t overwrite the deleted picture until another files replaces the hard drive space.
You can use several good file recovery programs. Recuva Portable is one of the best program which helps to get back deleted pictures. Recuva has a easy to use feature with a good track record. Recuva also provides you an option to preview the deleted pictures before recovery.
Since Recuva is an portable program so you even don’t need to install it and so you can use it on your computer or laptop without installing it on your hard drive. To use Recuva, you need to download the program on another PC and then unzip it using a flash drive. Now, plug the flash drive into your computer using missing files and recuva is ready to get back deleted pictures.
So, this is the tutorial i have regarding how to get back deleted pictures from your phone and PC. I hope you like this article helpful in recover deleted pictures android and if so then share it among your social friend to make this tutorial viral. We also help you to recover deleted pictures so in case you find problems, let us know via comment.